Pilates Studio•Dance Studio•Rehearsal Studio
•Space for Expressive Experimental Art•
Oasis for Body•Soul•Spirit
UPDATE: our studio is open again!
We follow a strict protocol to minimize the risk of infection with covid19. We clean and disinfect the entire studio/mats/amenities before and after each class. As we space out the mats generously, the number of participants is strictly limited. Please reserve your class, no drop-ins possible. When you do have the slightest symptom of a cold, please stay at home and enjoy our online classes instead.
- Reformer/Wall/Tower/Chair/Spine Corrector
- Mat: Pilates Flow/Skillz/Restorative/All Levels
- PaleoDance/integrate natural movement patterns and reduce tension/chronic pain
- Ausdruckstanz/creativity and presence
- Workshops/Private Classes/Group Classes
…and where do you find Lola’s Space?
In a village in the Bavarian Alps, a few miles from the Austrian Border. Salzburg ~ the Mozart-Town ~ is a 30 min. drive away, Munich 1 h. The nearest Airports are Munich or Salzburg. I am happy to welcome you in lola’s space, surrounded by nature.
Besides doing Expressive Art, exploring the wisdom of our organism and taking wonderfully customized Pilates classes in lola’s space you can do a variety of outdoor and cultural activities:
- swimming, kitesurfing, diving, sailing… in the Chiemsee
- hiking, trail running, climbing, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding … in the Bavarian and Austrian Alps
- rafting in the Ache (mountain river literally flowing through the backyard)
- visiting the castles of the Märchenkönig Ludwig II and enjoying the cultural life in Munich and Salzburg
- enjoying the wellness facilities in several healing thermal baths nearby
- and overall getting inspired by the clean air, the beautiful landscape and the Bavarian way of life!
Twice a year I am organizing a retreat of re-alignment and re-generation in accordance with the phases of the moon. The MOON Detox: in 2020 in lola’s space AND online. (You can register here)
You plan to visit lola’s space? I am happy to hear from you. You can contact me directly here by whatsapp or email.
Find the current class schedule here
You can’t make it into the Bavarian mountains right now? No problem! Take online classes with me instead. No limits!